How can I send money to Indonesia using Western Union?
You can choose to send money straight to their bank account or for a cash pickup in minutes2 at a Western Union Agent location.
- Bank account. Send directly to bank account3 in Indonesia. Send money now.
- Cash pickup. Send to any of the 13,000+ Western Union agent locations4 in Indonesia. Find an agent.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
Does Western Union work in Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
Is PayPal available in Indonesia?
Send Payments, Pay Online, Merchant Account – PayPal Indonesia.
How can I send money to BRI Indonesia?
Send Money to Bank Rakyat in 5 Easy Steps
- For first-time users, download the Remitly app and create an account. …
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Choose Bank Rakyat as your Bank Deposit or Cash Pickup delivery method.
- Enter your recipient’s details as prompted.
- Enter your payment details.
Is Western Union cheaper than bank transfer?
Money transfer services can cost less than bank fees
For example, with Western Union, you can send money online to bank accounts around the world for no transfer fee when you pay with POLi. You can also take advantage of no transfer fees for international bank transfers over $5,000.
Does Indonesia use cash App?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Is there GCash in Indonesia?
The new service is now available for Gojek’s GoPay, Ovo, and Dana in Indonesia, GCash and PayMaya in the Philippines, and bKash in Bangladesh. It allows TransferWise’s customers to send money to users of these mobile wallets with just the name and mobile number of the recipient.
Can we transfer money from Google pay to Indonesia?
No, you can’t send money from India to the US using Google Pay. You can use Google Pay domestically to send to family and friends in India. If you are looking to send money from India abroad, Wise can be a good option. Wise lets Indian residents make deposits to local bank accounts overseas, from their Indian account.
What is the currency of Indonesia?
The rupiah became Indonesia’s official currency in 1949, when it replaced the Indonesian Dutch East Indies guilder. Because the currency depreciated greatly during the 1950s, a new rupiah was issued in 1965; the rate of exchange was 1,000 old rupiah for 1 new rupiah.
Does TransferWise work in Indonesia?
TransferWise, a leading global technology company for international payments and remittances, is now live and available in Indonesia with Instamoney, a Xendit company. This enables Indonesians and expats to make international money transfers from Indonesia easy, convenient and at a much cheaper rate.
How do I send money to Indonesia from PayPal?
How to transfer money internationally with PayPal
- Go to paypal.com and log into your account.
- Toggle over to the “Send and Request” tab in the top toolbar and then select “More.”
- Click “Send Money” under “Send Money Abroad.”
- Select a country from the drop-down menu and click “Next.”
Is venmo in Indonesia?
The short answer is no. Venmo is not internationally supported, and the app is only available to US residents.