Mount Kinabalu Adventure A Rough Guide
Climbing Mount Kinabalu is one long hike up the highest point in Malaysia. You travel though a jungle at the start of the climb, and as you go higher, the vegetation changes, as does the temperature. While some may find the clim to be tough, any reasonably fit person can make the climb without any problems.
If you fit, it should take 3 hours for you to get to the rest house where you will spend the night. The climb continues again at 2am in the morning and it is a another 3 hour hike to make it in time to catch the sunrise.
Mount Kinabalu Adventure Video
This video is shared by channelhqn on YouTube.
For more, read this post – Climbing Mt Kinabalu.
- Laban Rata Resthouse On Mount Kinabalu
- Flash Flood On Mount Kinabalu
- Mount Kinabalu Via Ferrata
- Mount Kinabalu Via Ferrata With Mountain Torq
- Alpine Sports Climbing on Mount Kinabalu
Tags: Climbing Mount Kinabalu