Travel: Vacation In Venezuela
According to the Lonely Planet, Venezuela is a country of staggering variety and remains a land that is greatly undervisited by international travelers.
The country itself has much to offer, the Andes, the longest stretch of Caribbean coastline found in any country, tranquil islands, the Amazon rainforest and the world’s highest waterfall, Angel Falls.
It bears a resemblance to Malaysia in that it has some 40 indigenous ethnic people, and their Constitution recognizes the multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multilingual character that makes up the country.
With such a long stretch of coastline and diverse places of interest from the heights of Andes and Glaciers to the Amazon rainforest, it is said to be a beautiful country by those who have been there.
Tour And Adventure In Venezuela
For those who love an adventurous holiday, Venezuela is the country less traveled. Typical, less traveled means a generally cheaper holiday and less tourists. All the better to experience the Latin American culture of Venezuela.
From scuba diving and water sports to hikes on the more remote and challenging destinations, there is a natural world to be discovered.
- The longest stretch of Caribbean coastline in any country
- The Andean peaks
- Tranquil tropical islands
- The Amazon
- The world’s highest waterfall, Angel Falls (Salto Ángel)
- The culture and festivals
- Arts and crafts
ExplorePartners.com – Venezuela Travel and Adventure
Since Venezuela is less traveled by most tourists, you can find an online tour operator who is based in and offers tours in Venezuela. You can visit ExplorePartners.com, Venezuela Travel and Adventure to see what is in store for you on your next vacation.
Venezuela Facts And Information
Venezuela, officially called the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela is a country in South America. Venezuela is among the most urbanized countries in Latin America, with much of the population living in its capital, Caracas.
Much like Sabah, Venezuela is a country with high biodiversity, its habitats range from the Andes mountains in the west to the Amazon Basin rainforest in the south.
Venezuela is located in the tropics over the Equator, with temperatures averaging 35 °C in the lowlands to an average of 8 °C in the glaciers and highlands. When it is hot, it is pretty similar to Sabah. But the Andes is a lot higher than Mount Kinabalu.
Think of Venezuela and Miss Universe comes to mind, winners of the 2007 and 2008 Miss Universe Pageants, and have claimed the crown 6 times.
Visa Requirements For Malaysians
For visa requirements and visa application form, visit the Venezuela embassy website at http://www.venezuela.org.my/visas-enter-venezuela.html.
- A valid passport with at least six (6) months of validity left at the time of visa request
- Fill and sign the visa application form (click here for Visa Application form)
- Photocopy of passport inclusive of work or resident permit
- Two (2) most recent colour photographs, 3cm by 4cm size
- Visa fee: USD30 for Tourist and Transit; USD60 for all other types of visas, payable by cash (to be deposited into Consular Account) or by telegraphic transfer
- Fulfill the particular requirements for the pertinent type of visa
Duration to process:
Three (3) working days upon approval and after receipt of passport and payment.
Please make your own arrangement to collect the passport from our Embassy within consular hours only.
For Online Tour Operator offering tours, accommodations and fun to all destinations in Venezuela, visit Explore Partners, Venezuela Travel and Adventure.
- Finnbay: Everything You Want To Know About Finland
- China Visa For US Citizens
- Indian Holiday Packages For Interpid Traveler
- Tours: NYC Mixology Tours
- Cabo Hotels: Los Cabos Vacation In Mexico
Tags: travel, Vacation, Venezuela