Malaysian F1 Fans: Experience Monaco Grand Prix 2014
Malaysians are motorsports fans, just look at the success of Malaysian Sepang F1 Grand Prix race. It has been 15 years and it is still going strong. Back in my corporate days, some like-minded acquaintances in Kuala Lumpur and I would plan trips to Sepang F1. It is not often you would find 80,000 fans in the same place.
Then the Singapore F1 Grand Prix came along and fans got to experience more of the F1 fever. It is loud, colorful, glamorous and is a great time. But the most glamorous F1 race on the calender happens in Monaco and these days, you can experience Monaco F1 Hospitality in 2014.
To find out more about being there in the midst of Monaco F1, visit www.MonacoGrandPrixPackages.com.
2014 Grand Prix Calender: Monaco Grand Prix 2014 in May
The new season for F1 Grand Prix starts in Australia on March 16 and ends on November 30, 2014. Monaco F1 race is on May 25, 2014, while Sepang happens on March 30.
The 2014 season is set to be the longest in F1 history.
The F1 Calendar 2014
- Grand Prix of Australia, 16 March
- Grand Prix of Malaysia, 30 March
- Grand Prix of Bahrain, 06 April
- Grand Prix of China, 20 April
- Grand Prix of Korea, 27 April – subject to change
- Grand Prix of Spain, 11 May
- Grand Prix of Monaco, 25 May
- Grand Prix of America, New Jersey, 01 June – to be confirmed
- Grand Prix of Canada, 08 June
- Grand Prix of Austria, 22 June
- Grand Prix of Great Britain, 06 July
- Grand Prix of Germany, Hockenheim, 20 July
- Grand Prix of Hungary, 27 July
- Grand Prix of Belgium, 24 August
- Grand Prix of Italy, 07 September
- Grand Prix of Singapore, 21 September
- Grand Prix of Russia, Sochi, 05 October
- Grand Prix of Japan, 12 October
- Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, 26 October
- Grand Prix of USA, Austin, 09 November
- Grand Prix of Mexico, 16 November, to be confirmed
- Grand Prix of Brazil, 30 November
Monaco Grand Prix 2014: Experience Monaco F1 Hospitality
Monaco Grand Prix 2014 is the ticket if you plan for holiday in 2014, set in the beautiful principality of Monaco. It is romantic, glamorous and offers luxurious hospitality.
Visa Requirements For Malaysians
According to VisaHQ.com, the following requirements should be observed:
- Monaco tourist visa is not required for citizens of Malaysia for a stay up to 90 days.
- All travelers require a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from Monaco.
- Recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times.
- Have adequate un-used pages in your passport, allowing for any necessary stamps upon arrival and departure.
- Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Monaco.
If you thinking of being there for the Monaco F1 race in 2014, you should visit www.MonacoGrandPrixPackages.com and check out their packages. This is one of the most popular venue for fans and drivers alike.
- Sabah Paintball News 2012
- Mt Kinabalu International Climbathon 2013
- G-Mart Beaufort
- Grand Borneo Hotel
- Hotels In Tawau
Tags: Grand Prix, Monaco F1