Holiday at Italy’s Largest Lake
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Northern Italy, perfect for those who like to enjoy nature and visit historical sites. You get to enjoy the charms of Italy, experience the local food, and do activities along this popular destination.
You can stay at hotels by the lake front with breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Garda. The lake is formed by melting glaciers from the last ice age. With a length of 52 km, it is a sight to behold. Since there are no lakes in Sabah, this is an experience indeed. Lake Garda is so large it actually has islands!
So if you have the opportunity to travel to Italy, this is a wonderful place to visit. The hotels on Lake Garda will suit all budgets, from 3 star hotels to a comfortable one.
Things To Do And Places To See At Lake Garda, Northern Italy
Whether you are planning your annual holiday or on a school break, Italy is a destination you should visit if you have the opportunity.
“Lake Garda’s Climate is lovely with cool breezes flowing down the surrounding mountains. Balmy and Mediterranean.”
You can surf here throughout the year, which gives you an idea of what the climate is like. Cool mountain breeze gently blowing throughout the day, helping to keep you cool when it gets really hot in mid-summer.
Located between Venice and Milan and this is one of Italy’s most popular tourist destinations.
For more information about tours and hotels on Lake Garda, visit www.lakegardatourist.com.
Things You can Do In Lake Garda
- Outdoor lake activities like wind surfing, canyoning, boating, canoeing, swimming, paragliding, sailing and fishing.
- Visit the Olive groves, citrus trees and vineyards are in the surrounding countryside and local farms.
- Wine tasting and learning to cook Italian food.
- Visit historical sites that dates back to the 16th century, 12th century castles and famous fortresses.
- Visit Gardaland theme park, one of Europe’s best.
- Enjoy a romantic night out to the local restaurants or the nightlife at local bars
Visit The Lake Garda Tourist Website For More Information
Getting out of the city and see the countryside is a great way to experience the place you visit. Visit site for more information, www.lakegardatourist.com is a great destination guide if you want to visit Lake Garda in Northern Italy.
Note: There are no direct flights from Malaysia to Italy on Malaysia Airlines or Air Asia but plenty of flights from other international airlines.
- Lazise Hotels At Lake Garda Italy
- Visit Lanzarote Hotels In Canary Islands
- Getting To Sabah From UK
- Tours: NYC Mixology Tours
- Cabo Hotels: Los Cabos Vacation In Mexico