Cabo Hotels: Popular Holiday Destinations In Los Cabos, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, also as Cabo is a city at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. Together, Cabo San Lucas with San José Del Cabo is known as Los Cabos.
Mexico is not a frequent holiday destination for Malaysians, mainly because there are no direct flights offered by Malaysian Airlines or Air Asia. Although Malaysians do enjoy a Taco when they can. Next to shopping, eating is Malaysia’s second favorite national past-time.
But for those who like to take the path less traveled, your first step for a vacation in Mexico would be to find a Cabo Hotel.
From The Mexico Tourism Board Website
At the tip of Baja California Sur you will find the dual destination of Los Cabos. Wondering why they call it a dual destination? Part of the fun comes with exploring the region’s two dramatically distinct personas. Tranquil San Jose del Cabo retains the look and vibe of an authentic Mexican town. Cobblestone streets, intimate restaurants and boutiques radiate from the central main square and mission church. Rambunctious Cabo San Lucas, on the other end of the highway (called the Corridor), is party central with funky bars and the slick Luxury Avenue Mall centered around the marina.
Cabo Hotels: The Bahia Hotel and Beach Club, Mexico
The Bahia Hotel in Cabo is beautifully suited to a relaxing holiday with a modern Turkish interior design. This Cabo hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas bustling Medano Beach district, perfect location for vacation activities, shopping, dining and Cabo’s legendary nightlife.
This is a 4 star hotel located just one block for the Sea of Cortez, and is often said to be one of the best places in Cabo San Lucas. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.
Discover an amazing and captivating destination, a world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea: Los Cabos, Mexico.
For more information on Cabo Hotels, visit http://luxpennyvacations.com/destinations/cabo-hotels/
Cabo Hotels: Traveling To Cabo
Thanks to its close proximity to the U.S., Americans can easily travel to this beautiful San Jose del Cabo for a tranquil holiday in an authentic Mexican town. While also enjoying the rambunctious nightlife of Cabo San Lucas.
Getting A Flight To Cabo, Mexico
Malaysian Airlines and Air Asia do not fly direct to Mexico. Your best bet to get a flight out is to do it through a travel agent. You can also check online to see if you can fly to Mexico from Kuala Lumpur. You will most require a connecting flight:
- From Kota Kinabalu (KKIA) to Kuala Lumpur (KLIA)
- From Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) To Los Angeles (LAX)
- From Los Angeles (LAX) to Mexico city (MEX – Juarez Intl Airport)
- Conecting flight from Mexico city to Cabo
Malaysian Visa Requirements To Mexico
The good news is Malaysian citizens traveling to Mexico do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days. Nevertheless, you need to obtain a consular stamp from their Embassy, which free of charge. This is absolutely necessary to enter Mexico, whether as tourist or on business.
What else do you need to know while planning a trip to Mexico? According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Malaysia website:
- The applicant MUST apply in person for the consular stamp.
- All travelers will need a passport valid for at least 180 days (6 months) before traveling.
- Letter from the employer addressed to the Embassy, stating the length of time in the company and monthly salary, as well as the purpose of the visit to Mexico.
- One recent colour photograph, passport size. The person in the photograph should look straight to the camera, without spectacles. The photograph’s background must be white.
- Proof of financial solvency (last 3 bank statements and/or international credit card) and photocopies of the same.
- Itinerary of the flight to Mexico and a photocopy of the same.
- Fill the application form which can be downloaded online.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request any other additional information to the applicants.
Check with your travel agent in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Mexico. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa.
A vacation in Cabo, Mexico sounds good to you? Check out Cabo Hotels here.
- Apartments: Apartments in Valencia
- China Visa For US Citizens
- Monaco F1 Hospitality in 2014
- Tours: NYC Mixology Tours
- Hotel Malaysia Online Booking
Tags: Cabo, Los Cabos, Mexico