Apartments in Valencia: The Third Largest City In Spain
Valencia City is known for architectural designs and one of the best cities in Spain to visit, with a plenty of entertainment, leisure and culture delights. Formerly an industrial center, Valencia expanded its cultural heritage and tourism potential. Many local landmarks were restored, including the ancient Towers of the medieval city, Serrano Towers and Quart Towers, and the San Miguel de los Reyes monastery which now holds a conservation library.
This fascinating city is a very popular holiday destination in Europe, full of charming surprises and old world charm. A mix of medieval buildings with cobble-stoned streets, hidden plazas and town squares full of good museums, galleries and lively Tapas bars.
A holiday in Valencia is a chance to experience the metropolitan city and one of the largest historical center in Spain.
Apartments in Valencia: Perfect Family Holiday Accommodations
You can find holiday apartments in Valencia for families, short rental apartments for friends and for couples in the best areas of Valencia at affordable prices. Holiday apartments is the perfect combination of affordability, privacy and spacious luxury for the whole family.
Many Valencia holiday rentals are located in the best locations in Valencia City, offering the opportunity for you to enjoy the old town of Valencia. Depending on what your interests are, visiting historical landscapes, family leisure and shopping, there are apartments in Valencia located near places of interests.
Find Your Holiday Apartment in Valencia
- 50flats – City Centre Holiday apartments
- Aparotel 40flats – City of Arts and Sciences holiday apartments
- 11flats city center – Carmen Neighborhood holiday apartments
- 5flats city center– Valencia Old town holiday apartments
- 4flats city center – Valencia downtown holiday apartments
- Aparotel Valenciarental flats – holiday apartments next to Convention Centre
- Valenciaflats Holiday : Port Saplaya apartments Valencia
- Blue Moon Apartaments : apartments in the city center
- Trinidad Building: apartments in the city center
Apartments in Valencia Services
The best thing about staying in a holiday apartment rental is the same level of service you would receive in a hotel. If you stay in holiday apartments from www.ValenciaFlats.com, you can expect the following services:
- 24 hours Front Desk
- cleaning services
- fully equipped kitchen
- free Internet
- private parking
- all apartments have sheets, towels and linen goods
Valencia Flats specializes in providing short-stay apartments for leisure and business travelers, and spacious, comfortable, fully-equipped accommodation in the best locations at the best rates in the city.
Apartments in Valencia: Travel To Spain
Most Malaysians are familiar with the Spanish Football League – La Liga, and teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia. For the rest, who would say no for the chance to visit Spain?
Getting A Flight To Valencia, Spain
Malaysian Airlines and Air Asia does not fly to Valencia, Spain. To get a flight out, you can do it through a travel agent or buy an airline ticket online. Flights to Valencia, Spain is available out of Kuala Lumpur International Airport. But most require a connecting flight, so that is going to be a little adventure just getting there.
Your best bet is getting a flight out and a connecting flight through a travel agent or Malaysia Airlines. This will reduce the travel stress especial if you are traveling with children. Travel time is going to be in excess of 14 hours.
Malaysian Visa Requirements To Spain
The good news is that a Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Malaysia for a stay up to 90 days. What else do you need to know while planning a trip to Spain?
- All travelers will need a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from Spain. However, it is strongly recommend traveling with 6 months validity on your passport at all times.
- Most destinations, including Spain, require that you have adequate un-used pages in your passport, allowing for any necessary stamps upon arrival and departure.
- Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to Spain. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa.
Book Your Holiday Apartment
You can book your holiday apartment in Valencia at www.valenciaflats.com/en . Visit their website and make your online booking early.
- China Visa For US Citizens
- Ferries To Spain From UK
- Cabo Hotels: Los Cabos Vacation In Mexico
- Travel: Venezuela Travel And Adventure
- Likas Square Condotel
Tags: Spain, Valencia