Kota Kinabalu Food Fest Is Here Again
Riding on the heels of last year’s success, Kota Kinabalu Food Festival is here again from 3rd to 18th March 2012. 10 days and 8 hours and 30 minutes as I write this.
The KK Food Fest’s participants include restaurants, lounges and bars attached to hotels, standalone food and beverage outlets, qualified chain eateries, gourmet food products and wine suppliers. the event stretches over 2 weeks in all the participating outlets inside KK city.
The idea is to encourage people to dine at the venues and experience good food, fine dining in the city.
The Best Restaurants Are Doing Kota Kinabalu Food Fest
Some of the best restaurants in and around Kota Kinabalu are on board for the Food Fest.
- Including the award-winning Coast Restaurant & Bar at Shangri-la’s Rasa Ria Resort in Tuaran.
- English Tea House And Restaurant at Jesselton Point, KK city.
- Seven Sea Restaurant, local flavors and Western food at Kepayan.
- Tenom Station, local coffee chain.
- Hong Kong Recipe, Asian style noodles and rice.
Events Of Kota Kinabalu Food Fest 2012
The Opening Bazaar will take place on 3rd March 2012 on the Ground Floor, at Suria Sabah. Admission is free, so you can join in the fun from 12pm to 8pm.
Designer patisserie Boutique Cupcakes will showcase Wedding Treats, their line of bridal pastries. As it is a Wedding theme, there will also be a display of bridal beauty set from studio L’unico.
Not surprising perhaps, there will be a Healthy Rice showcase from Sazarice. You get to try the various rice with its benefits, including Sonna Mahsuri, a light and aromatic rice from India.
- City Mall Kota Kinabalu
- Film, Jazz and Food Festival in Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Food Festival
- G-Mart Lok Kawi
- Home’s Cafe And Restaurant
Tags: food festival, kota kinabalu