Scuba Diving In Sabah, A Unique Experience
Sabah has some of the best scuba diving location, from the islands around Kota Kinabalu, and all the way to Sipadan and Mabul island.
Often you can see plenty of scuba divers with their gear at the airports, especially Tawau airport. While all dive resorts supply diving gear, it is understandable if you want to bring your own.
Where To Dive In Sabah
There are many well-known dive operators in Sabah and you can easily find them on Google. Here are some dive operators in Sabah:
- To dive around Kota Kinabalu area – Borneo Dream
- To dive around Mataking Island, near Semporna – Mataking Dive Resort
- To dive in Sipadan-Kapalai area, near Sipadan – Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort
- To dive around Mabul Island – Sipadan Water Village Resort
- To dive around Sipadan Island – Scuba Junkies in Semporna
More Reasons To Go Diving In Sabah
For Hotel Bookings, go here.
- Snapshots From Mabul Island
- Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort
- Sipadan Water Village Resort
- Uncle’s Chang Backpacker Resort
- Mabul Cafe, Scuba Junkie and Inns